Paano Maging LEGIT NA Real Estate Agent

Leave a Comment


Email ad to ff up your resolution #:
PRC website to check resolution #:
DHSUD website:
CPD units:

Requirements for PRC application:
a. Diploma or TOR na original at notarized copy.
b. CPD or Continuing Professional Development certificate showing 15 units or 12 units depende kung ano ang required sa PRC at the time of application. Magdala ka ng original at notarized. Makakuha ka ng CPD units sa REBAP or Real Estate Brokers Association of the Philippines or any recognized association ng PRC.
c. Cedula original at photocopy
d. NBI clearance
e. Broker Valid ID front and back with 3 specimen signature
f. NSO or PSA original and photocopy
g. Marriage certificate original and photocopy sa mga may asawa
h. Fully filled up PRC form with broker signature
i. Passport size id picture with nametag white background
j. Registration fee na 450 pesos. Pero may mga documentary stamp na dapat mo ring kunin kaya magdala ka ng extra money. 

Requirements for DSHUD application:
a. Dalawang 2x2 picture par sa id
b. HLURB/DHSUD form with broker signature
c. PRC form and receipt original and photocopy
d. PRC and DHSUD ID from broker. Importante ding na yung broker mo ay naka renew sa DHSUD bago ka apply otherwise hindi nila tatanggapin ung application mo.
e. Payment of 288 pesos for the annual registration at 1000 as cash bond.

View all posts
Subscribe to our Newsletter for Free!

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest real estate news.